- Fresh seasonal vegetables served with housemade buttermilk ranch dip
- Bruschetta Trio- heirloom tomato, smoked salmon, grilled corn and alder smoked bacon with ancho chilis
- Whole brie wheel stuffed with mascarpone and herbed goat cheese with honey and edible flowers served with a baguette
- Rustic antipasto platter with grilled vegetables, artichokes, marinated olives, feta cheese, salami and prosciutto
- Smoked salmon, housemade Boursin cheese, crispy fried capers, thinly sliced red onion and fresh dill with rye toasts
- Seasonal fruit and berries with local honey and Greek yogurt dipping sauce
- Char grilled jumbo shrimp with grilled lemon aioli
- Charcuterie board with a variety of smoked and sliced meats, pates, sausages served with assorted mustards and chutneys
- Artisan cheese board of domestic and imported cheese with toasted pecans and grapes
- Roasted garlic artichoke dip with fresh sourdough
- Tri coloured tortillas served with fresh pico de gallo, gaucamole and black bean dip
- Artisan cheese platter with fresh fruit, dried fruit and toasted nuts and house made rain coast crips
- Mediterranean platter with a trio of dips, olives, feta cheese and pepperoncini peppers served with house made pita crisps
- TEA PARTY SANDWICHES: egg salad, tuna salad, smoked salmon or cucumber with house made Boursin cheese, Black Forest ham and Swiss, roasted turkey with cranberry and roast beef with old cheddar and horseradish cream.
- GRAZING STATION- Beautifully presented with lots of variety, sure to please everyone! Prosciutto, Calabrese, sopressata and pate with a selection of world cheese. Seasonal vegetables with buttermilk ranch dip. Artichoke and roasted garlic dip with handcrafted tortilla chips. Marinated olives and housemade pickles, assorted crackers, crisps and breads. Fresh and dried fruit, berries, toasted nuts, local honey and handcrafted preserves.
* Party platters serve between 20 and 25 guests