Calgary Catering Company – Rusty Spur Catering
Chantal Teasdale – CEO/Owner
Chantal has 25 years experience in the food and hospitality business. From a busy Kensington restaurant to film production catering, to founding Rusty Spur Catering. Chantal’s leadership and standards of excellence have allowed Rusty Spur’s continued growth over recent years. Chantal believes deeply in professional development and is a member of the International Caterers Association, The National BBQ Association and Restaurants Canada.
Tim’s experience managing projects and implementing systems has been key to the growth of Rusty Spur Catering. He has structured the necessary policy and procedure programs to allow Chantal to drive the company toward culinary excellence. Tim oversees the purchasing and equipment management as well as our facility management.
At Rusty Spur Catering our mission is to create a stress free and delicious culinary experience for our clients and their guests.
We accomplish this consistently by emphasizing quality in our service and food preparation. We create a positive and respectful environment for our clients, their guests and our employees. We believe in a living wage for all of our team members.
We are continually increasing our efforts to be community minded and environmentally responsible. We use compostable disposables, recycle, have a no food waste policy and compost all organics.
To be an industry leader in catering excellence, providing exceptional food and service
- Respect – for each other, our team, our vendors, our clients and their guests.
- Excellence – we will never compromise our standards.
- Commitment – we will always be team players.
- Ethics – integrity in everything we say and do.
- Passion – creating delicious and beautiful food.
- Education – life long learning is the cornerstone to both personal and business growth and happiness.