Whether you are hiring a caterer for a small birthday party, a large corporate event with several hundred guests or a wedding reception there are 12 questions you need to answer before that first meeting with you caterer. Answering these questions helps your caterer prepare thorough event pricing and can begin to define types of food and service best suited for your event.
1. What is your planned budget for the event?
2. Where will the event be held?
3. What kind of event are you planning?
4. What is the date of your event?
5. How many quests will be attending?
6. What time will the guests be arriving?
7. What time will the meal be served?
8. How long is the event expected to last?
9. What type of service are you looking for? Buffet, plated, family style or drop off?
10. What type of food would you like to serve? Are there dietary considerations?
11. What type of beverage service do you require?
12. Would you like to rent china, linens , flatware and glassware, or are disposables appropriate for your event?
As caterers we want to provide the best service possible to our valued guest, by being well prepared we will be able to propose and budget the best options available for your event.